Cloud Computing and technical standardization
LEARNING OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES
- Understand the current Cloud Computing technical standardization landscape and outline the role of technical standards in the adoption of this technology
- Describe the fundamentals and gain an overview of the state-of-the-art in Cloud Computing
- Be familiar with driving technologies of Cloud Computing and its digital trust issues
- Understand the benefits and challenges coming with the adoption of Cloud Computing
- Identify relevant developments in technical standardization and their relation to identified challenges
1 - Cloud Computing fundamentals
- Service models & deployment methods
- Cloud enabling-technology concepts
- Description of roles, sub-roles, and Cloud Computing activities
2 - Trust in Cloud Computing
- Goals, benefits, metrics for costs of Cloud Computing
- Digital trust, trust models and technical challenges
3 - Case studies
4 - Cloud Computing and technical standardization
- Introduction to technical standardization: international and national context
- ISO/IEC JTC1 SC 38 - Cloud Computing and Distributed Platforms
- Overview of other relevant standards
- National standardization efforts: how to become a national delegate
- Interaction and collaboration
- Theoretical and practical aspects
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The targeted audiences for these trainings are learners with similar backgrounds as beginners to mid-level IT knowledge. They can be non-IT professionals with a basic IT knowledge.
It is recommended to have basic knowledge in the field of ICT.
A certificate of participation issued by ILNAS, recognized training organization, will be provided at the end of the course.
The course can be delivered on demand.
The course may be provided at our offices or within your organization.