Change Management Foundation & Practitioner (exams included) English
Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Explain how individuals are impacted by change, different ways they may respond to change situations and how learning processes help them adapt
- Contribute to development of strategies to help individuals through change, increasing motivation for change and overcoming resistance in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Offer insights on how organizations work, how the process of organizational change occurs and the typical roles that collaborate to deliver successful change
- Identify key drivers of an organizations culture, and recognize different types of change process (e.g. planned and emergent change)
- Describe significant elements of the stakeholder engagement process in a change initiative, and relate this to appropriate communications strategies
- Discuss with colleagues the different areas of impact of a change initiative, and how momentum for that change can be built and sustained
- Outline important aspects of how to build an effective change team, and to contribute to discussions about how to improve the effectiveness of a team
- Pass the Change Management Foundation exam
- Identify the organizational drivers of a change initiative and the links that initiatives has with any governance structures (e.g. strategic, program or project governance)
- Use a range of organization paradigms to understand, support and sustain change processes, taking account of the culture of the organization
- Apply an appropriate process framework to help plan or understand any particular organizational change
- Establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders from different levels can support and sustain the change process
- Contribute effectively to preparation for a change initiative, including building the change team, offering insights which improve team effectiveness
- Offer relevant insights in discussions about how to prepare for change, including planning for learning and motivational issues
QRP International offers a 5 days Change Management COMBI session to those candidates willing to be trained and certified for the level Foundation and Practitioner.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Change managers and aspiring change managers
- Key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of change programmes
- Change leaders (e.g. Sponsors)
- Change agents (e.g. Business Change Managers)
- Change implementers (e.g. programme and project managers)
- Change support (e.g. PMO) and operational line management
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience in a Change environment. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course. Candidate must have been passed the foundation examination before completing the practitioner examination.Course material and examination are in English, a basic understanding is recommended.
Official Foundation and Practitioner certificates from APMG.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation QRP International.