Certified Agile Business Analyst
- Understand which roles and contribution the Agile team can expect from a Business Analyst
- Explore techniques suitable for performing Business Analysis in the Agile team
- Accredit Agile skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers
- You prepare for the iSQI® Certified Agile Business Analysis certification
What will you learn?
- An overview of Agile philosophy & common Agile methods, predominantly focused on software development
- An in-depth review of the role and skills of a business analyst performing in an Agile development context
- The Agile frameworks for business analysts proposed in the Agile Extension to the BABOK® Guide produced in collaboration between the IIBA® and the Agile Alliance®.
- A selection of more than 10 techniques from the Agile Discovery and Delivery frameworks specifically suitable for business analysis in the Agile world
Who is the course aimed at?
- You want to understand the role, value, and techniques of the business analyst in an Agile environment
- You are a business analyst, product owner, scrum master, requirement engineer, or IT professional exposed to requirements in an Agile team
- You are acting as business analyst or requirement engineer in a traditional project methodology and want to be effective in an Agile setup
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider escent Luxembourg.