Certification Depositary Bank CDB (certified path)
The depository bank agent processes settlement transactions and corporate actions. He fulfills both processing and controlling duties within fixed deadlines.
Through this certifying programme, depository bank agents become fully operational in their function.
Candidates must register to the mandatory courses individually (see "Click to register" per module), and pass a final examination (once all mandatory courses have been completed).
Mandatory courses :
- International Financial Markets e-learning - 12 hours (Click to register)
- Back-Office Custody Operations CDB - 8 hours (Click to register)
- Risk Management Fundamentals e-learning - 2 hours (Click to register)
- Compliance CDB - Fundamentals - 4 hours (Click to register)
- Depository Bank Agent - Fundamentals - 8 hours (Click to register)
- Depository Bank Agent - in Practice - 8 hours (Click to register)
- AML & KYC in Banking e-learning - 2 hours (Click to register)
- GDPR e-learning - 1 hour (Click to register )
- Introduction to Back-Office Operations e-learning - 2 hours ( Click to register )
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Back-office employees at depository banks (ie. depository bank agents)
Candidates are allowed to participate to the exam upon completion of all mandatory courses as listed in the programme only.
Please contact our Customer Service in order to register to the exam and pass the certification.
Note that your participation certificate per course will be requested, as a pre-requesite to the certifying exam registration process.
To obtain their certificate, candidates must :
- have attended all mandatory courses,
- have passed the examination with a minimum rate of 60%,
- eventually, have requested their final certificate to Customer Service (email@example.com). The House of Training will then send the certificate.
All courses material and courses delivery is in English.