Basic guide to exporting-importing (in a fast-moving global market) (C7004) - Blended Learning
- Understanding the fundaments of export ou import operations to increase your chances of success.
- Mastering the basics of Incoterms® to know when and how to use them.
- Building an efficient export (or import) marketing plan to identify your potential clients (or suppliers).
- Delivering/receiving your order and making sure to be properly insured.
- Understanding the main components of an (export or import) customs declaration.
- Issuing knowingly a proper invoice and securing the international payments.
- Understanding the main export/import documentation.
- Keeping a watch on recent trends.
- Gathering the key success factors for my project (necessary but not sufficient).
- Building an efficient export/import marketing plan = to enhance your brand-awareness abroad.
- Delivering/receiving the order - part 1: production & shipping.
- Delivering/receiving the order - part 2: Incoterms®, the need-to-know basics.
- Delivering/receiving the order - part 3: Customs, the need-to-know basics.
- Delivering/receiving the order - part 4: the need-to-know export/import documentation.
- Continuous assessment.
- Invoicing and securing the international payments.
- Understanding the fundaments of international tax regulation (VAT,..).
- Wrap-up session & getting prepared to the final exam.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone wishing to acquire knowledge and develop skills on the management of import or export operations from the commercial and technical point of view, in order to get started.
- Finance Department/Executives and Employees.
- Sales Management Department/Executives and Employees.
- Sales or Sourcing Department/Executives and Employees.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.