Audit and Compliance (C6049)
- Identify the key rules of a proper enterprise governance.
- Approach the international standards in matter of risk assessment.
- Know how to implement a proper enterprise risk management system.
- Develop key tools for a tailored-made a risk based approach.
- Know how to design and communicate a control program.
- Know how to design a Data Privacy Impact Assessment (DPIA).
- Introduction to the key principles for a proper and sound enterprise governance.
- Introduction to the internal control system and its key functions.
- Introduction to the international standards in matter of the enterprise risk management framework.
- Introduction to a risk mapping model.
- How to design a proper methodology of risk assessment.
- How to develop a tailored-made risk approach.
- How to develop a proper strategy of control and design a monitoring plan.
- How to design an efficient testing/control.
- How to communicate the results of the monitoring plan.
- Practical case.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Professionals willing to know how to design and implement a proper enterprise risk management system with a focus on governance, and key internal control functions approach and tools.
None. However it is recommended to have good knowledge of any kind of legislative module.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.