Arabic - Welcome A1 - Integral Level
- Know how to greet, inform others about yourself, be able to make contact with other people.
- Know how to introduce oneself, know how to relate to others, initiate a conversation.
- Know how to talk about work, daily activities, family, recreational activities.
- Be able to explain situations concerning daily life, such as looking for accommodation, going to the bank, to the doctor.
- Being able to answer questions about his subjects.
- Able to communicate using simple language.
Learn to communicate and exchange information in a simple way by asking basic questions and using auxiliary verbs and other very common verbs in the present tense.
Understand simple answers and general ideas in context.
Being able to recognize the sounds of the language correctly, read and spell separate words or related words.
- Identify the alphabet and sounds
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
Who is the course aimed at?
Pour les personnes intéressées à apprendre une nouvelle langue.
Travail, Voyage, Culture, Connaissance et intégration avec des gens du monde entier.
OHC ASBL Certificat
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Office House Capellen.