Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Financing Terrorism (CFT) - Anti-blanchiment d'argent et contre le financement du terrorisme
The objectives of this training is to bring awareness to people concerned by the anti-money laundering Luxembourg Law of November 12, 2004 in order to “help employees to recognize operations which may be related to money laundering or terrorist attack”. The transposition of the 4th directive by 13 February 2018 law article 2 requires all natural or legal persons defined in the article to follow ongoing training programs.
After this training you will:
- know the rules to apply
- the obligations to follow
- the procedures to put in place
- the documents which should be available in your company
- the different layers of protection against money laundering and terrorist attack and the collective responsibility of all employees within the company in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing
1) Consequences of the 2017 tax reform
- a. New sources AML / CFT
- b. Objective of the circular
- c. List of indicators
- d. New definition of tax fraud applicable since January 1, 2017
- e. The guidelines inherent in CSSF Circular 17/650
- f. How to recognize in practice a case of tax evasion?
- i. Example of methodology
- ii. Illustrative examples + the different criteria
- 1. Economic reality
- 2. Tax residence
- 3. Transactions
- 4. Customer behavior / statement
- g. Reminder on the obligation of cooperation with the authorities
2) Amendments to the AML / CFT Law entered into force on February 13, 2018
- a. Amendments to the AML / CFT Law entered into force on 13 February 2018? ANP list
- b. Circular CSSF 18/684
- i. Simplified due diligence measures
- ii. Enhanced CDD measures
- iii. Sanctions and administrative measures
- iv. Preservation of documents, deadline
- c. Effects of the amendments of the Law of 13 February 2018 on on-site and off-site supervision of the CSSF
- d. RISK-BASED APPROACH done by the professional
- i. (I put all the criteria of the appendices of the Act)
- e. Reminder of textual sources to fix risk
- f. Last circular which will enter into force on June 26, 2018 (CSSF 17/661)
- g. Reminder of textual sources for setting the country risk
- h. Consequences of applying the High Risk
- i. New products and new business practices
- j. Risks related
- k. The notion of reportable suspicion
- i. + jurisprudence
- ii. Reportable suspicion in tax matters
- l. Make a declaration of suspicion to the CRF (go AML)
- m. Conclusion on the Law of 13 February 2018
A qui s'adresse la formation?
All natural or legal persons defined in the article 2 of the anti-money laundering law of November 11, 2004.
The training end up with a small quizz in order to evaluate the participant.
For each type of trainings, a nominative certificate is issued to all participants.
Nominative certificate is issued to all participants
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Grant Thornton Vectis.