Air Cargo Experts
Open you the doors of wisom from the Cargo Industry and Cargo World.
- Apply IATA’s DGR manual and complete dangerous goods transport documents correctly
- Apply regulations to identify, pack, mark, label and document dangerous goods, including Radioactive Material
- Perform the responsibilities involved in Live Animals, Pharma and Perishable, Infectious Substances, and Lithium Batteries
- IATA DGR – Cat 6
- Air Cargo Introductory
- Cargo English
- Live Animals
- Pharma and Perishable
- Infectious Substances
- Lithium Batteries
- Warehouse Supervision
- Truck Loading Restrictions Supervision
- CTU Sea-freight Container Loading Supervision
- Airport Security
Grade Up Your Future
- Explore and redefine your personality
- Social behavior in professional environment
- Social Media
- Perfect CV
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
Peoples who are interested in the cargo- or the logistic industry, like for example one of these jobs, but many others are possible too:
- Airline cargo acceptance
- Cargo agency staff
- Cargo operations
- Ground handling staff
- Station managers responsible for the safe transport of dangerous goods
- Shippers, cargo agents, consolidators, freight forwarders
- Instructional designers and instructors of DGR
Everybody, fluent in English Language, over 18 years of age, and highly motivated individuals willing to work in an exciting international industry.
At the end of each module, a certificate of completion is awarded to those who pass and at the end of the training we will do a final exam for Air Cargo Light Diploma.
The training is according to IATA standards. The IATA certification is optional.
Training according to IATA standards, IATA certification optional.
The training will be followed by an internship of 3 months in a logistic company in Luxembourg, most probably at the airport of Luxembourg.
Fir den Inhalt vun der Beschreiwung vun dëser Formatioun ass eleng hiren Auteur, d. h. d'Formatiounsinstitut, verantwortlech Aviation Academy Luxembourg.