Accounting for non accountants
Is your business directly or indirectly impacted by accounting? Is accounting a main source of information having a direct impact on your decisions?
If so, it is essential for you to understand the main concepts of accounting in order to wisely use this information and understand its impact on your operations.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the basic principles of accounting
- Identify the main valuation principles of various balance sheet items and their impacts on the annual accounts
- Understand the accounting rules and methods for financing and investment instruments
- Understand the annual accounts of a company
1. The objective of accounting
2. Balance sheet and profit and loss accounts: their meaning
3. The major accounting policies/conventions
4. Some essential accounting rules:
- Debt versus equity?
- Fixed versus current asset?
- Balance sheet versus off balance sheet items? etc...
5. Approval process and electronic filing procedure
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Jurists and their employees
- Tax specialists and their employees
- Lawyers and their employees
- Notaries and their employees
- Internal auditors
- Finance Controllers
- Beginners in accounting, accounting assistants and fiduciary staff willing to expand their knowledge of some specific accounting points