Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) - Transaction Monitoring and Analysis of Banking Data Simulation
Our dynamic training program offers an unmatched experience for financial investigators. Enter the financial intelligence cycle and recognize its importance in illicit finance through the following:
- identifying the stages of terrorist activity, such as PPF (Planning, Procurement, and Funding), through the analysis and monitoring of actual terrorist bank account records and transactions
- utilising financial intelligence methods to recognise the radicalization process of a jihadist and the red flags that indicate an imminent threat of a terrorist act, through effective monitoring and recognition
- leveraging terrorist financing case studies that teach situational awareness techniques in analysis, critical thinking, and investigation skills
- examining the material and financial intelligence leads gathered from terrorist operational sites and understanding their impact on identifying the threat
- engaging in knowledge transfer sessions with CTF investigators
- Understand the need for better Transaction Monitoring and Human Intervention in Terrorism Investigations.
- Be more proficient in the analysis of financial data that can lead to more efficient recognition of terrorist financing
- Learn how effective monitoring can be turned into financial intelligence which can be used to disrupt terrorist activity.
- Be able to develop financial intelligence to be used in a mission critical plan
- Utilize financial intelligence in a reactive and proactive operation
- Understand the typologies and trends of terrorist financing
- Understand Charities and NGO and how they are used by terrorist organizations
- Gain access to a unique reservoir of CTF material
- Current IS, AQ & AQAP fund raising e ability to report accurately and within increased confidence both internally and externally
About Grahame White
As Head of Analysis International Training and Business Development, Grahame has been at the forefront of CTF Indicator Training and the concept of CTF Key Indicator delivery into Financial Institutions in Europe. Grahame has 30 years of Police Investigations experience and former Detective at the National Terrorist Financial Investigations Unit (NTFIU) at New Scotland Yard.
He acted as financial investigator for Operation Crevice (The fertilizer plot), 7/7 suicide attacks (London Transport Network) and Operation Overt (the Airliner Plot) and holds a Master’s degree in Fraud Management.