Managing and selling investment products (C6051) - distance learning
- Understand and manage financial risk.
- Understand risk and return.
- Understand modern portfolio theory and diversification.
- Understand reality versus rational financial behavior.
- Understand and evaluate data and documents regarding a given investment product with respect to the risk profile of the investor.
- Understand performance and risk measurement.
- Understand the difference between historical performance and forecasting.
- Understand the main characteristics of and differences between active, passive and alternative portfolio management.
Le contenu est identique aux objectifs d'apprentissage pour cette formation.
Who is the course aimed at?
Professionals of the financial sector providing investment information or investment advice within the definition of the EU second directive on Financial instruments and markets.
Successful completion of the module "Financial instruments and markets" (C6050) or proof of equivalent certified knowledge.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.