CCNA - Routing and Switching Essentials (C1501)
- Understand and describe basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches, as well as enhanced switching technologies such as VLANs, VLAN Trunking Protocol, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, and 802.1q.
- Understand and describe the purpose, nature, and operations of a router and routing tables as well as configure and troubleshoot VLANs and inter-VLAN routing.
- Understand and describe dynamic routing protocols, distance vector routing protocols, and link-state routing protocols.
- Understand, describe, configure and troubleshoot access control lists (ACLs) for IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Understand, describe, configure and troubleshoot Network Address Translation (NAT) operations.
- Understand, describe, configure and troubleshoot the operations of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol and Domain Name System for IPv4 and IPv6.
- Configure and troubleshoot basic operations of a small switched network and of routers in a small routed network as well as an Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) network.
- Configure and troubleshoot static routing and default routing (RIP and RIPng).
Le contenu est identique aux objectifs d'apprentissage pour cette formation.
Who is the course aimed at?
Candidates who wish to start using the concept, the configuration and the maintenance of computer networks.
C1500 CCNA - Introduction to Networks
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Center de la Chambre des salariés.