Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Banking (virtual classroom)
The course is presented in cooperation with the ABBL Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation Cluster.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to understand:
- Concepts of AI
- AI Key Words
- Required competencies for AI projects implementation
- Opportunities and threats of AI
- Broad overview of AI in FSI
- Examples of AI use cases in financial services
- AI concepts, keywords and notions
- How AI is reshaping financial service
- Unlocked opportunities and foreseen challenges
- Strategies for AI implementation
- AI use cases by sector: Deposits and lending, insurance, payments, investment management, capital markets and market infrastructure
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The course is suitable for finance data managers, officers and individuals interested in AI.
No exam is available for this training course.
Deloitte Luxembourg has always been at the forefront in helping professionals gain deeper insights on hot topics and supporting organisations to keep abreast of the evolving business environment. We specialize in providing a wide range of trainings on various subjects as well as soft skills trainings. Deloitte Luxembourg focuses in providing up-to-date training methods in convenient formats (webinars, e-learnings, classroom trainings, assessments, etc.). Our courses are delivered by our subject matter experts and have been carefully designed for professionals interested in acquiring hands-on learning experience.