REIF Advanced - Valuation of Real Estate Investment Products (virtual classroom)
Develop specialist knowledge, for day-to-day use or oversight, of real estate valuation issues.
Key components include:
- Background and valuation principles
- AIFMD requirements on valuation
- Financial basics for valuation purposes
- Valuation methodologies
- Valuation review issues
- Valuation report analysis
- Case studies – valuation mechanics, comparables and valuation uncertainty
- Understanding the role of valuation as a key data source for REIF NAV
- Understanding basic valuation principles
- Key Users of valuations
- Appointment of a valuer
- Basic Financial tools
- Main Valuation methods
- Valuation Process
- Valuation Review
- Case Study 1: Practical application of theory to 2 cases: office investment and development in Kirchberg,
- Case Study 2: Practical case of review (find the mistakes)
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This is a specialist course for people working with and wishing to develop their understanding of real estate valuation and valuation oversight issues for Real Estate Investment Products, including Financial Controllers, Accountants, Auditors, Administrators, Tax Advisors, Risk Managers, Management Company staff etc.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.