- Present the concepts and practice of the basic principles of IT
- Introduction to the Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint package
Basic computer skills are a minimum requirement for most positions available on the job market. Typing text, creating a small spreadsheet, knowing what parts make up a computer, and surfing the Internet safely are basic but essential knowledge for anyone looking to succeed in personal and professional life.
If you do not feel confident when buying or using a computer or laptop, the basic computer course will provide you with the basic knowledge so that you know how to use the main resources of your computer.
- Learn how to choose a computer or laptop according to your needs
- Learn how to protect yourself from viruses and other virtual threats
- Learn how to download and install various programs
- Learn about the main applications and how to create documents and spreadsheets
- Explore social media and learn how to use it
- Social media
- Basic IT functions
- Office, Word, Excel and Power Point pack
- Email and Internet
- Documents and files
Who is the course aimed at?
- Pessoas que precisam conhecer o básico da informática
- Profissionais e estudantes que precisam fazer uma carta, um CV, ou outro documento
- Desempregados da ADEM
- Mulheres ou Idosos que buscam Conhecimento de ferramentas de comunicação: email, internet