Administration of Alternative Investment Funds - Introduction to the AIF industry
Alternative Investment Funds vehicles are becoming increasingly popular in the Luxembourg marketplace.
Although this asset class was already represented in Luxembourg with several vehicles in the form of UCI or non regulated vehicles, the recent trends have highlighted to local administrators and depositaries that ALT investments are an asset class with totally different features and sources of risk requiring specific skills and specific operational processes.
In this context, PwC's Academy is pleased to offer this dedicated training designed to provide Luxembourg professionals with a comprehensive overview of the latest industry trends, as well as a thorough analysis of sector-specific issues and best practices.
By the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the nature and purpose of the AIF Industry
- Define and describe the different structures available in Luxembourg and related features
- Nature and purpose of AIFs
- Key figures
- ALT industry in Luxembourg
- Organisation of a Private Equity Firm
- Formation of an Alternative Investment Fund
- The Investment cycle
- Key industry issues
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- General Partner and their employees
- Heads of administration, accounting & finance departments and their teams
- Sales and customer relationship managers
- Custodian officers
- Compliance officers and internal auditors dealing with Private Equity and Venture Capital vehicles
- Professionals of the Financial Sector involved in the management and/or administration of Private Equity and Venture Capital vehicles
An attendance certificate will be sent to participants.