The commercial development of recent years has been accompanied by intense growth of the company, generating new bosses and leaders endowed with high power and influence.
In addition to these new frameworks, it is necessary to have a competent professional capable of organizing, assisting and solving problems of all kinds. This profile, much sought after in companies of different sizes, is found in the Executive Secretary.
The executive secretarial course, designed for those who want to learn more about the profession and / or update their knowledge, teaches everything through dynamic and interactive video lessons. The course also contains materials that can be printed, as well as tutor support to answer questions.
- How to serve with excellence
- How to organize daily tasks, documents and files
- Understand etiquette and business ethics
- How to work under pressure and resolve conflicts
- How to follow events and meetings
The main subjects of the executive secretarial course are:
Unit 1 - Initial approach
- What is it to be a secretary?
- Historical origin of the profession
- Secretary training
- Secretarial technician training
- Codes of ethics
- Purpose of the code of professional ethics
- Code of ethics of the secretariat
- Professional registration
- Myths of the profession
Unit 2 - The labor market
- Behavior on the job market
- What are companies looking for?
- The importance of professional retraining
- Tips to start the professional recycling process
- The secretary in a globalized world
- Complementary training
- Social work
- Professional label
Unit 3 - Professional behavior
- Profile of the new secretary
- The secretary as executive representative
- Ethical stance - Professional etiquette
- Interpersonal relationship
- How to gain the trust of your boss
- Image care
- Personal qualities
- Conflict resolution
Unit 4 - Professional and management skills
- Business writing
- How to write good texts
- Language adapted to the profession
- Compose emails
- Writing of minutes and reports
- Daily tasks
- How to organize
- How to manage your time
- Answering machine
- Filing of documents and documents
- How to organize your calendar
- Organization of events and meetings
- Managerial skills
Who is the course aimed at?
- Les personnes qui travaillent ou veulent travailler comme secrétaire ou assistante administrative.
- Chômeur à l'ADEM en 12ème.
- Personnes ayant des connaissances de base en comptabilité et en informatique.
- Savoir parler et écrire le français.
OHC ASBL Certificat