CCNP Routing and Switching : Switching (C1511)
- Implement, monitor, and maintain switching in converged enterprise campus
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise
- Understand the secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into
- Reinforce configuration skills.
CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
CCNP Routing and Switching builds on the CCNA curriculum with in-depth study of advanced routing and switching for converged voice, video, and data enterprise networks. The CCNP curriculum consists of 3, 70-hour courses:
- C1510 CCNP R&S ROUTE
- C1511 CCNP R&S SWITCH
- C1512 CCNP R&S TSHOOT
CCNP Routing and Switching builds the knowledge and practical experience to design and support complex enterprise networks in a real-world environment. Designed for college and university students or experienced IT professionals who want to advance their careers.
- Develop an in-depth understanding and theoretical knowledge of advanced routing and switching.
- Study with an instructor in the classroom and access expert content online anytime.
- Practice what you learn using real equipment, and get immediate feedback on your work through
Who is the course aimed at?
Candidates who wish to develop an in-depth understanding and theoretical knowledge of advanced routing and switching.
C1510 CCNP Routing and Switching : Routing