Citrix Virtual Apps, Desktops and Provisioning 7.1x Administration (Fast Track)
- Architecture Overview
- Initial Requirements and Lab
- Installing and Confguring a XenApp and XenDesktop Site
- Provision and Deliver Application and Desktop Resources
- Providing Access with Citrix StoreFront and Receiver
- Understanding and Confguring Citrix Policies
- Application Presentation and Management
- Printing with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Citrix Profle Management
- Managing the XenApp and XenDesktop Site
- XenApp and XenDesktop Site Redundancy
- XenApp and XenDesktop Site Basic Network Security
- Monitoring the XenApp and XenDesktop Site
- Introduction to Supporting and Troubleshooting XenApp and XenDesktop
- Advanced Provisioning with Provisioning Services
- Provisioning Services Infrastructure
- Streaming the vDisk
- Target Devices
- Integrating Provisioning Services with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Provisioning Services Redundancy
- Supporting Provisioning Services
This fast-paced administration course covers the major aspects of installing, configuring and managing a highly available XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x environment as well as a full Provisioning Services 7.1x environment for image management.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Built for IT Professionals who need to install, confgure,and manage XenApp, XenDesktop, and Provisioning Services. This course is taught at a faster pace and experience with previous versions or preparation with our free eLearning is recommended. It is an appropriate starting point or a refresher on version 7.1x for administrators, engineers, and architects.
This course requires little to no previous experience with the 7.x version of the platform; however, Citrix recommends this free eLearning: CXA-105 XenApp and XenDesktop Foundations. Previous knowledge of legacy versions of XenApp or XenDesktop is also benefcial due to the faster pace of this course.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Telindus Training Institute / Proximus Luxembourg .