CCNA - Connecting Networks (C1503)
- Describe different WAN connections and technologies and their benefits.
- Describe the operations and benefits of virtual private networks (VPNs) and tunneling.
- Analyze, simulate and design network architectures.
- Understand borderless networks and the characteristics of Data centers and of virtualization.
- Understand collaboration technology and solutions.
- Configure and troubleshoot serial and broadband connections.
- Configure and troubleshoot IPSec tunneling operations.
- Monitor and troubleshoot network operations using syslog, SNMP, and NetFlow.
Le contenu est identique aux objectifs d'apprentissage pour cette formation.
Who is the course aimed at?
Candidates who wish to deepen their knowledge of the concept, the configuration and the maintenance of computer networks.
C1502 CCNA - Scaling Networks
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Center de la Chambre des salariés.