Risk Management (Funds) - Alternative Funds
The publication of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) was a significant turning point for the alternative funds in Europe.
This course analyses risk management for alternative funds to give participants a good understanding of how risk in alternative funds is identified, measured and managed.
People working in the fund industry who want to acquire an in- depth understanding of how to manage risk in alternative funds.
- Describe alternative funds and the risks that are most threatening for them
- Understand the fundamental concepts that increase risk in alternative funds
- Describe the main risks that hedge funds face
- Understand risk management for alternative funds with illiquid assets
- Evaluate the trends that will shape the future of risk