Design Thinking Fundamentals
- This hands-on training will help you to understand the principles of Design Thinking introduced by experienced service designers and facilitators working in the field. Together, we will dive deeper into 12 selected tools applied in various stages of innovation process as well as practice competences that will enable you to facilitate design thinking process in your environment.
During this 16-hours course you will improve the following skills:
- Understanding the needs of your end-users with tools of ethnographic user-research (observations, interviews, culture probs, card sorting, etc)
- Analyzing the collected data and turn insights into opportunities
- How to boost your creativity and break the blocks you/your team face for structured idea generation (divergence/convergence tools)
- How to go into early and fast prototyping as well as testing methods that will help you reduce risks and accelerate organizational learning. This is especially important if you are responsible for the introduction of new products/services in your organisation/team.
Day 1: Exploring Problem Space
- Why design thinking? Advantages of design-driven organisations
- Intro to the process
- Discovery and Problem Definition
- Mapping User Journey
- Power of Storytelling
Day 2: Exploring Solution Space
- Ideas Generation tools
- Co-creating Value for your users
- Business Proposition and Modelling
- Prototyping Solutions
- Testing with the users
Who is the course aimed at?
- service and product innovators, project managers, marketing team members, UX designers, learning facilitators, educators…
- coming from: corporates, start-ups, NGOs, public sector..
- eager to learn, experience, share, test!
Attestation de participation, Certificate Art Square Lab
- Snack provided
- Meals shared together in the common kitchen
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Art Square Lab.