Management's concerns in regulated companies (PFS - PSF): obligations, responsibilities, compliance requirements
The main objective is to help entrepreneurs and managers from regulated companies (or in process of application file request) to understand regulator’s expectations, to collaborate efficiently and successfully with the CSSF and other authorities. The main goal of this training is to provide knowledge about the financial sector in Luxembourg and more especially to make participants understand what it means to be a professional within this ecosystem.
The “foundations” of the legal and regulatory environment are presented with its objectives.
Our trainer aims to deliver a hands-on approach by discussing real cases on the organization of the PFS. This session can also be very helpful for group’s entities to understand the local regulation and Luxemburgish context.
- Our Management training starts with an introduction about the financial sector and its actors. We’ll look back in time, to be able to build the roots of an understanding of the current situation.
- Module 1: The professional secrecy
- Important historical legal aspect in Luxembourg. Applications - Legislation in force
- Module 2: The preservation of confidential data
- Application Principles - The legislation in force - Protected data and their limitations - Penalties for violations - Exceptions to confidentiality
- Module 3: Ethics and conflict of interest of the PFS
- General and definitions - In respect of customers - Vis-à-Vis regulation - Towards the competition - Risks for non-compliance
- Module 4: Governance, risk matter, compliance, internal control, and internal audit
- Module 5 The outsourcing (example: IT, Accountancy, HR, AML, Risk)
- Module 6: Anti money laundering and terrorism financing: Review from practical cases
- (Optional) Cloud computing: The storage of data in the cloud for the regulated entities in Luxembourg is subject to important regulation by the CSSF. This module presents uses cases and examples and will answer to all your questions.
NB: The modules are structured in a way that allows participants to gain theoretical and practical knowledge. Theoretical reviews, case scenarios and discussions about organisational consequences make this possible.
- PFS regulation in Luxembourg
- CSSF's role and insight
- Professional secrecy in Luxembourg
- Ethics and conflicts of interest of the PFS
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The target audience are managers:
- who work in a regulated entity in Luxembourg,
- who have the ambition to establish a regulated company in Luxembourg,
- who work in a foreign group with a regulated entity in Luxembourg,
- or addressed to any business related to near or far the CSSF.
There are no prerequisites to this training, except for a strong interest in the financial sector of Luxembourg.
Nominative certificate will be issued to all participants
Level: Intermediate – Management function
Organization: on-site courses
Price: EUR 2.400,00 for one group of the same company (max. 10 persons)