10 Soft Skills You Need
Develop a core set of soft skills to improve every aspect of your career.
The meaning of Soft Skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication or the special way that we show confidence in a challenging situation.
Soft Skills allow us to effectively work with others and contribute to a more harmonious and productive workplace as well as to our own overall job happiness and satisfaction.
This course touches on a core set of soft skills such as "Effective Communication", "Networking", "Time management" etc that will allow you to enhance your personal interactions and lead to a greater job performance. You will learn to manage and look at the way people interact and see things in a new light, improving in almost every aspect of your career.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how soft skills contribute to success in the workplace.
- Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should master: (Effective Communication, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Time Management, Attitude and Work Ethic, Adaptability, Flexibility, Self-Confidence, Ability to Learn, Networking).
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace as well as to customers.
- Take advantage of soft skills to communicate better, problem-solve, and resolve conflict.
- Apply soft skills to specific situations.
Who is the course aimed at?
- Any employee who wants to improve their job performance and boost their career.
- Any employee who wants to make their hard skills and knowledge more valuable.
- Companies and institutions that promote collaborative working methods.
Cours OHC avec certificat de participation. Master Class.