EPALE discussion - How to contribute to Environmental awareness in the field of adult learning
EPALE - 18/03/2020
As part of the January-March 2020 focus on Environmental awareness and protection, EPALE is organising a written discussion on how to contribute to Environmental awareness in the field of adult learning.
The discussion will take place online and will be moderated by EPALE Thematic Coordinator Altheo Valentini and by EPALE Content Assistant Claudia D'Eramo.
- Share your stories, tips, case studies and good practices with the EPALE community!
Also, if you’ve ever been involved in successful projects dealing with environmental protection and awareness through adult learning, or if you have developed any relevant methodologies that aimed to improve or introduce the environmental consciousness in the adult learning field – share your story with the other participants in the comments below!
The discussion on 18 March will include the following topics:
- Do you know the UN Agenda 2030 and the related 17 Goals for Sustainable Development? are you contributing to their achievement?
- What can we do to sensitise and empower the adult population in tackling climate change and global warming?
- Sustainable management of adult education organizations... from carbon to digital footprint.
- Present your best practices on environmental education and global citizenship.
- Building locally engaged and internationally aware communities.
Comments will be open on 16 March so participants can introduce themselves or post their comments in advance.