Amcham Luncheon - Digitalisation has Nothing to do with Technology. It is All About Culture.
Amcham & MindForest - 04/11/2019
- Does the management really know what they want to achieve with digitalization?
- Is the vision on customer benefits, company benefits, business and employee benefits clearly defined?
- Has the company the ability to manage a transformation toward a digital culture?
- Is the speed of the digital business transformation in line with the transformation of our society?
During the luncheon we will discuss a practical approach about:
- Assessing the blocking points
- Assessing digital maturity and resistance
- Structuring your levers to support the take up of digital services
- Empowering valuable players
The development of a digital culture will reduce the risk of counterproductive actions resulting in rejection or difficulties in appropriating the new tools and services offered.
We hope that you can join us for this event to learn more about Mr Guy Kerger’s thoughts on the challenges of the digital age based on MindForest’s extensive experience in Change Management and Digitalization.