University of Luxembourg - 23/03/2019
- Discover the study programmes and related career opportunities
- Meet students and academics
- Visit the facilities on Belval Campus
Presentation of the University and its study programmes
- The University
Two presentation sessions will be given by the vice-rector for academic affairs. They will be hosted in the Grand Auditoire, at level -1 of the Maison du Savoir.
Presentation in French from 10h00 to 11h00
Presentation in German from 13h00 to 14h00
- The study programmes
Masters, bachelors and lifelong learning study programmes are presented by professors and senior lecturers in auditoires and classrooms located in the Maison du Savoir.
Find the booths you are interested in
Meet students and academics and receive personalised information on the various booths open nonstop all day: study programmes, student associations, University departments, partner institutions as well as research activities presentations and interactive sessions.
Take a guided tour on Belval Campus!
- Guided tour of the Campus given by students from 11.00 to 12.00 and from 13.00 to 14.00 / Meeting point: Maison du Savoir - ground floor
- Guided tours of the students housing from 11.00 to 12.00 and from 14.00 to 15.00 / Meeting point: Maison du Savoir - ground floor
- Guided tours of the LCSB laboratories (BioTech1): on-site registration (15 participants max. per visit) or pre-registration
Topic 1: Parkinson disease, stem cells, microscopy - at 10.00 (DE/LUX) or at 13.45 (FR) / Meeting point: entrance of the Luxembourg Learning Centre / duration: 45 min
Topic 2: Gut bacteria, artificial gut model - at 10.00 (FR/LUX) or at 13.45 (DE/LUX) / Meeting point: entrance of the Luxembourg Learning Centre / duration : 45 min