Breakfast "Smart Secure ICT and Technical Standardization"
ILNAS / ANEC - 19/03/2019
As a keystone support for the economy of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) sector is becoming ubiquitous. Technological advances over the last few decades have opened up new opportunities for development. However, this goes hand in hand with the emergence of new risks. In this frame, technical standardization can help to define good practices and technical solutions to address these concerns.
In this context, ILNAS invites the national stakeholders to a breakfast, to provide information regarding normative developments in the Smart Secure ICT area. It will focus on various Smart ICT technologies, such as Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Blockchain & Distributed Ledgers and Artificial Intelligence, while addressing issues of digital trust associated with the adoption of these technologies.
- 09:30-09:40 - Reception of participants
- 09:40-09:50 - Technical Standardization & Smart Secure ICT Outlook | Dr. Jean-Philippe HUMBERT, ILNAS
- 09:50-10:05 - Presentation of the Standards Analysis "Smart Secure ICT Luxermbourg" | Mr. Nicolas DOMENJOUD, OLN
- 10:05-11:05 - Standardization in the ICT Sector
- Cloud Computing | Dr. Johnatan PECERO, GIE ANEC
- Internet of Things | Dr. Shyam WAGLE, GIE ANEC
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledgers | Dr. Michael WINTERS, GIE ANEC
- Artificial Intelligence | Mrs. Natalia CASSAGNES, GIE ANEC
- 11:05-11:10 - How to become a Delegate in Technical Standardization | Mr. Nicolas DOMENJOUD, OLN
- 11:10-11:30 - Questions & Open discussion