Discover Blockchain - Beginners and Advanced Program
Pour les novices:
- Maîtriser la technologie blockchain, son mode de fonctionnement et ses enjeux
- Comprendre l’effet de désintermédiation liée à cette technologie et ses conséquences
- En apprendre davantage sur les origines de la blockchain et ses applications possibles aujourd’hui au Luxembourg
- Compare public and private blockchains to understand which chaine is more appropriate according to the problem it attempts to solve
- understand key definitions and features of globally-accessible Blockchains.
- explore different Use cases for financial services
- discover the standards of this technology
The blockchain is seen as the main technological innovation of Bitcoin, since it stands as proof of all the transactions on the network. However, if it has first appeared in the frame of virtual currency management, blockchain has acquired a new identity in the enterprise. Indeed, it brings new opportunities in terms of traceability, transparency, data management, security among others.
Blockchain represents a great potential regarding costs reduction and the rationalization of transaction management. Many experts think that this technology will totally revolutionize the business world and have an impact on political, economic and social organizations.
Whether you are a novice or a proven expert, this training will enable you to know everything about blockchain.
- The first part of this training, for novices, will be held in French with Fabrice Croiseaux, CEO, Intech.
- The second part, for experts, will be conducted in English and the trainer is the founder of the Bitcoin Foundation in person, Jon Matonis.
- 08h00 – 10h30: Module A (en français uniquement) Blockchain pour débutant avec Fabrice Croiseaux
- Pourquoi a t’on inventé la Blockchain?
- Comment cela fonctionne?
- Le consensus distribué: Proof of Work, Proof of Stake, Proof of Authority.
- Smart Contracts ou UTXO
- 10h30 – 10h45: Pause / Break
- 10h45 – 12h30: Module B (In English only) Advanced Program in Blockchain with Jon Matonis
- The difference between public blockchains and private blockchain
- Role of immutability, security, and global access
- Role of digital bearer instrument in Blockchain architecture
- Use cases for financial services vertical
- Conformance and adherence to standards
- 12h30 – 14h00: Lunch with Jon Matonis
(Places are limited)