ITIL® Lifecycle Certificate in Service Transition
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Service Transition Principles
- Transition Planning and Support
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Change Evaluation
- Knowledge Management
- Managing people through service transitions
- Organising for Service Transition
- Technology considerations
- Implementation and improvement of Service Transition
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
The ITIL Service Transition Certificate Course is one of five lifecycle courses that fit into the intermediate stream for ITIL certification. It is a free-standing qualification but it is also a module contributing to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management Certificate.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management, and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications including ITIL Expert and ITIL Master
- Individuals who require a understanding of Service Transition and how it enhances the quality of IT service within an organisation
- Anyone involved in the ongoing management, coordination or integration of Transitional activities within the Service Lifecycle
- ITIL v3 or 2011 Foundation
- ITIL v2 Foundation and v2/v3 Foundation Bridge
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Telindus Training Institute.