Prepare and conduct the recruitment interview
The recruitment of new employees is a crucial topic for the management of human resources. Recruitment is a process that represents important costs to the company and thus requires good management.
The recruitment interview is a key moment in this process. Indeed, it is essential to identify potential candidates based on objective criteria.
This training provides to the participants the opportunity to discover effective techniques to prepare and conduct recruitment interviews in order to guarantee the best possible results.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Face successfully all the challenges of selection and recruitment
- Master the key elements of a recruitment process
- Prepare and conduct a recruitment interview
- Master different recruitment interview techniques
- Spot and approve the key-competencies of a candidate
- Identify the candidate’s motivations
- Preparation: The key to a successful interview
- The interview, a step of the recruitment process
- The different stages, the structure and content of an interview
- Discovering all types of job interviews
- The recruitment interview techniques
- Competency-based interview
- Key competencies of the interviewer
- Best practices: Do’s and don’t’s during the interview
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Human Resources Professionals
Managers newly promoted