Durée en fonction des besoins du client
This Workshop is designed for anyone who has to speak in public, present ideas to colleagues, deliver a key note or simply pitch the sale.
Develop your own style of presenting...
- Have strategies to overcome the Fear of being on stage...
- Have a structure for each presentation...
- Learn how to work the audience and sell...
- Understand how to build stage presence...
- The deadly sins of presenting to be avoided...
- Have a great story...
- Presenting Excellence
- Story Telling & Structure
- Overcoming the Fear
- Stage works and Logistics
- Selling ideas from the Stage
- Psychology of Influence on Stage
Being good on stage is and increasingly important skill. Whether presenting to the Board, Clients or Colleagues and Associates - the most feared of all activities is also the most powerful...
Based on David's book - Presenting Excellence - this event includes role play, and demonstrations in a fun, engaging and safe environment.
The Workshop can be delivered in a variety of formats or as a public event or tailored to your team and is highly interactive, fun and engaging; encouraging high levels of participation and inclusion.
'I have been to lots of trainings but David's workshops are in my top 3.'
Manuel M de R (BNY Mellon, Luxembourg)