Korean language and culture
Our courses aim at learning Korean language and culture in an interactive and immersive way, with the integration of multimedia material.
At beginner level
- Learning Korean alphabets, basic pronunciation
- Knowing how to greet, introduce oneself, and initiate a conversation
- Knowing how to explain everyday life situations (going to school, going for shopping, etc.)
At intermediates level
- Deepening the understanding the Korean language and culture
- Learning useful expressions and applying them to different situations
- Talking about various topics, such as holidays, food, travel, work
- Preparation for TOPIK 1
- Participation, immersion, interaction
- Integration of multimedia material on Korean pops and dramas
An evaluation test will be made for the intermediate course.
Certificat de participation
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation multi-LEARN Institute for Interaction and Development in Diversity.