Lean 6 Sigma Black Belt
- The overarching learning objective of this course is to develop a comprehensive set of skills that will allow you to function effectively as a Six Sigma Black Belt.
- The Black Belt body of knowledge includes techniques for both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis, as well as the team leadership skills necessary to get projects across the goal line.
- Black Belt Lean Six Sigma is the first step to become a Data Scientist.
1.0 Define Phase
- 1.1 The Basics of Six Sigma
- 1.2 The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- 1.3 Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- 1.4 The Lean Enterprise
2.0 Measure Phase2.1 Process Definition
- 2.2 Six Sigma Statistics
- 2.3 Measurement System Analysis
- 2.4 Process Capability
3.0 Analyze Phase3.1 Patterns of Variation
- 3.2 Inferential Statistics
- 3.3 Hypothesis Testing
- 3.4 Hypothesis Testing with Normal Data
- 3.5 Hypothesis Testing with Non-Normal Data
4.0 Improve Phase4.1 Simple Linear Regression
- 4.2 Multiple Regression Analysis
- 4.3 Designed Experiments
- 4.4 Full Factorial Experiments
- 4.5 Fractional Factorial Experiments
5.0 Control Phase5.1 Lean Controls
- 5.2 Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- 5.3 Six Sigma Control Plans
- As a team you will create your cars production chain.
- With the LegoPlay game,you will perform all statistical calculations on Excel and review the basics of Lean Six Sigma.
- Participate in the life of a production line with all its improvements
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Project manager
- Data quality manager
To be certified Green Belt
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam™ is a 150 question, closed book, proctored exam with a 4 hour allotted time.
International Association for Six Sigma Certification Black Belt
During 4 days, simulation of a production line to learn statistical calculations.
5th day, revision and mock exams in the morning.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Pierre-Olivier Portmann Service Management Consulting.