Blockchain and technical standardization
The training aims to provide basics of Blockchain such as how it works, design choices, consensus mechanisms, mining and role of smart contracts. You will know the overall technological landscape, emerging trends, and the relationship between Blockchain and other Smart ICT. You will also gain insights on various standardization activities in this area.
- Blockchain fundamentals
- How Blockchain works
- Permissioned, permissionless, public and private Blockchains
- Consensus and mining
- Smart contracts
- Overview of Blockchain platforms
- High-level survey
- Ethereum, Hyperledger and Stellar
- Development trends
- Relation with Smart ICT
- Case studies
- Blockchain and technical standardization
- ISO/TC 307 - Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
- CEN/CENELEC and ITU-T initiatives
- Analysis of other relevant standards
- National standardization efforts: how to become a national delegate
- Interaction and collaboration
- Theoretical and practical aspects
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The targeted audiences for these trainings are learners with similar backgrounds as beginners to mid-level IT knowledge. They can be non-IT professionals with a basic IT knowledge.
It is recommended to have basic knowledge in the field of ICT.
A certificate of participation issued by ILNAS, recognized training organization, will be provided at the end of the course.
- Price: 250 € net VAT.
- The course can be delivered on demand.
- The course may be provided at our offices or within your organization.