Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- define and evaluate the different remuneration components
- run a gross to net salary calculation
- meet the main employer’s obligations in terms of staff management
- demonstrate a comprehensive working knowledge of wage related law
An introduction to labour law
- The employment contract
- The holidays
- Working time and hourly supplements
- Seizures and cessions
- End of the contract
The gross salary
- The different components and their evaluation
- Registrations and reporting
- Illness and maternity leave
- Social parameters and social security contributions
- Tax cards
- Tax scales
Gross to net calculation
- Practical examples and exercises
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Payroll and HR officers, professionals who manage payroll, compensation and benefits, SMEs’ directors
The course ends with a written exam. Successful completion of the exam is sanctioned by a certificate of success issued by the House of Training and cosigned by the "Ministère de l'Education nationale, de l'Enfance et de la Jeunesse".
An electronic version of the course material can be downloaded free of
charge from our web portal 5 days before the course starting date.
Subject to supplementary fees, a hard copy of the course material
can be ordered during the registration process. This will be
handed out at the beginning of the course.