CMB300 - Deploy and manage Citrix Xenapp / Xendesktop 7.6 Fast Track
This course provides students an accelerated path to obtain the skills required to successfully deploy and support a complete Citrix hosted application and desktop virtualization solution in a Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
Students will gain hands-on experience installing, configuring, and managing hosted application and desktop virtualization solutions from the ground up. Upon completion of the course, students will have the skills required to successfully deploy and support XenDesktop 7.6 solutions that the majority of Citrix customers implement today.
Throughout this course, students will learn how to configure an environment that includes the following Citrix components: XenServer, XenDesktop, Citrix License Server, MCS, PVS, Personal vDisk, StoreFront, NetScaler (ICA Proxy, Load Balancing, Endpoint Analysis), and Citrix Receiver.
Upon course completion, students will be able to build a XenDesktop 7.6 environment from scratch, test the implementation to ensure that all components work as expected, and successfully manage, monitor, and troubleshoot a XenDesktop 7.6 solution.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Understand the XenDesktop 7.6 architecture, components, and communication
- Set up the hypervisor
- Set up and manage the XenDesktop 7.6 infrastructure
- Create and manage machine catalogs and Delivery Groups
- Configure and manage StoreFront
- Configure and manage policies and end-user profiles
- Manage sessions, sites, and end users with Director
- Manage printing
- Set up and Manage Provisioning Services
- Validate the Implementation
- Set up NetScaler to provide external access to XenDesktop 7.6 resources
In addition to field experience, this course prepares candidates for the Managing XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam and the Deploying XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam. By passing the Managing Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam, candidates will gain the new Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization certification. By passing the Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions exam, candidates will gain the new Citrix Certified Professional– Virtualization certification.
This course is offered as an instructor-led course with demonstrations and the practical application of concepts through hands-on exercises in a live lab environment, as well as simulations.
- Citrix components:
- Citrix License Server,
- Personal vDisk,
- NetScaler (ICA Proxy, Load Balancing, Endpoint Analysis),
- and Citrix Receiver.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This course is recommended for Architects, Consultants, Engineers, and Administrators.
Business Training will provide a training certificate to each participant.
- Free car park.
- Lunch and coffee breaks are included.