Live Event Course: AML / CFT Luxembourg Luxembourg Mancos
There are 5 core objectives of this interactive AML course:
- You refresh your basic understanding as to what money laundering and terrorist financing are.
- You gain an appreciation of the stakeholders, laws and regulations concerning anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing in the EU and Luxembourg.
- We look at the potential impact that non-compliance with the laws could have on you or your organisation.
- You understand the specific risks that impact investment funds.
- We discover some emerging issues that may impact the investment fund industry
- Live Video Conference – 90 minutes
- Online Assessment – 10 minutes
- Download Completion Certificate
- Live video conference followed by online assessment and certificate
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This live event course is primarily focussed on board of directors, conducting officers and senior executives within the Luxembourg investment fund industry. There is a minimum of 5 users per session.
- online assessment
- Fully configurable - Number of Questions,
- Ability to customize to your organisation
Certificate provided in PDF - copy available to HR, Compliance
The video conference is presented by Leslie Foster. Leslie has 25+ years of experience working in corporate governance and has been presenting AML training courses to institutions and boards of directors for the last 5 years.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Governance People.