Trade Finance - Fundamentals
Trade finance concerns both domestic and international trade transactions. A trade transaction requires a seller of goods and services as well as a buyer. Various intermediaries such as banks and financial institutions can facilitate these transactions by financing the trade.
- Origins of Trade Finance*
- Environment of Trade Finance
- Principles of Trade Finance
- Different types of commercial guarantees
- Documentary credit, stand-by letter of credit, documentary collection
- Factoring / Reverse factoring
- Buyer credit
- Supplier credit
- Conclusions (perspectives, challenges…)
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training provides participants with a solid introduction to Trade Finance. Prior knowledge is not required, so this training can be followed by anyone active in the financial sector.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.