REIF Intermediate - Governance and control of Real Estate investment products
After completing this course, the learner will be able to :
- Understand how governing bodies and different service providers practically contribute to governance and control of real estate investment products.
- Looking at operating models/roles
- Discuss how these actors help manage risk and compliance
- Understand how the governing bodies and the different service providers practically contribute to governance and control of real estate investment products.
- Consider a typical operating model and the roles and responsibilities of various parties and discuss how these actors help manage risk and compliance
- Case study: Fraud over cash flow in investment structure (misdirection of cash)
- The Board of the AIF, the Auditor and the Regulator
- The AIFM - Portfolio management, the Asset Manager & the Property Manager
- Case study: Tenant Bankruptcy, Breach in LTVs / DSCR loan covenants
- The AIFM - Risk management & Compliance
- The Depositary
- Case study: A disruptive market event such as the GFC, leading to valuation, NAV and liquidity issues
- The Valuation Function
- The Administrator, Accounting Agent, Transfer Agent and Financial Controller
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Everyone working with and wishing to develop their understanding Real Estate Investment Products, including Fund & Asset Managers, Accountants, Risk Managers, Bank Employees, Administrators, Corporate Secretaries etc.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.