Evalingua2: French for beginners A1.1
- Learning the basic mechanisms of social communication in French (greetings, conversation starts,…).
- Grasping the essential facts about sentence construction and organization.
- Recognizing and understanding the meaning of basic statements and exchanges.
- Acquiring the elementary words which allow the first exchanges.
- Discovering fundamental elements of French-speaking cultures.
Just arrived in Luxembourg, French class, language courses
- Useful materials
- Easy-to-use resources
- Immediate results
- Excellent quality training
- Sure-fire programme
- Communication driven
- Proven system
- Initial training
Learning a new language is a challenge unto itself, no matter what the age. Whether it is to improve your job prospects or simply communicate in one’s new world, EVAtraining’s EVAlingua programme French for beginners (A1-A2) is the right one for you. Designed as an all-in-one communication driven programme to get new learners operational as quickly as possible, this course will get you up-and-running in no time with the least amount of pain. Our easy-to-use resources combined with our knowledgeable, open-minded and experienced trainers and excellent quality training materials will get you communicating at the supermarket, in social groups and at work and seeing the results immediately!
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
People who need the fundamentals of the French language to communicate in their daily life, at work, with the administration, people who have just arrived in Luxembourg, people looking for new professional opportunities for which French can help…
Prior knowledge of French required - basic skills - have followed EVAlingua1.
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- Final training report
Certificat de participation.