REIF Fundamentals - Tax & legal structuring of Real Estate investment products
After completing this course, the learner will be able to understand the factors that drive the structuring and tax models of real estate investment products, will be introduced to key elements of real estate fund documentation and will review the regulatory approval process. Learners will apply principles learnt to each of an open-ended and closed-ended fund product.
- General introduction
- Introduction to legal structures commonly used in real estate investment and
- Introduction to the key elements of fund documentation
- Managing the regulatory approval process
- Introduction to tax structures commonly used in real estate investment
- Applying tax and legal principles to case study 1: open-ended fund wrap-up: tax and legal memo
- Applying tax and legal principles to case study 2: closed-ended fund and wrap-up: tax and legal memo
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Everyone looking to get involved in Real Estate Investment Products, including Fund & Asset Managers, Accountants, Risk Managers, bank employees, administrators, corporate secretaries etc.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.