Standardization in the ICT sector
- Understand standardization in the sector of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Know the issues of standardization in the ICT sector
- Know how to participate to the standardization process
- Identify and use relevant standards for your activity
- Study a standard of the ICT sector
- Overview of standardization in the ICT sector
- Standardization stakeholders in the ICT sector
- ISO/IEC JTC1 international committee
- Current work
- Standardization issues in the ICT sector
- Standardization strategy in the company
- Economic benefits of standardization
- Use of standards in the ICT sector
- Identify relevant standards for your activity
- Read/buy standards
- Use standard effectively
- Standardization in the ICT sector in Luxembourg
- Importance of the ICT sector at the national level
- National stakeholders and services
- Participate in standardization work
- Case study on a standard of the ICT sector
- Theoretical and practical aspects
- Study cases
A qui s'adresse la formation?
All persons working within an organization, a company or an organization located in Luxembourg.
At the end of the course, each participant receives a certificate of participation.
- The course is free of charge.
- The course can be delivered on demand.
- The course may be provided at our offices (Esch/Belval) or within your company.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation ILNAS / ANEC.