Cloud Computing and digital trust
The training aims to provide fundamental Cloud Computing topics from technical & technological, economic and business perspectives to technical standardization considerations.
- Cloud Computing fundamentals
- Service models & deployment methods
- Cloud enabling-technology concepts
- Description of roles, sub-roles, and Cloud Computing activities
- Reference architecture
- Trust in Cloud Computing
- Goals, benefits, metrics for costs of Cloud Computing
- Use cases & user stories
- Digital trust, trust models and technical challenges
- Economic and business prospects
- Security & privacy
- Cloud Computing and technical standardization
- Introduction to technical standardization: international and national context
- ISO/IEC JTC1 SC 38 - Cloud Computing and Distributed Platforms
- Cloud standards guide
- Analysis of other relevant standards
- National standardization efforts: how to become a national delegate
- Interaction and collaboration
- Theoretical and practical aspects
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The targeted audiences for these trainings are learners with similar backgrounds as beginners to mid-level IT knowledge. They can be non-IT professionals with a basic IT knowledge.
It is recommended to have basic knowledge in the field of ICT.
A certificate of participation issued by ILNAS, recognized training organization, will be provided at the end of the course.
- Price: 250 € net VAT.
- The course can be delivered on demand.
- The course may be provided at our offices or within your organization.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation ILNAS / ANEC.