Standards and standardization
- Understand the standardization, its issues and mechanisms
- Identify and acquire relevant standards for your activity
- Perceive the benefits of implementing standards and participating in standardization
- Identify the standardization stakeholders in Luxembourg
- Understand how to participate in standardization
- Some key concepts on standardization
- Structures of standardization
- Process of developing a standard
- Challenges and benefits of standardization
- Economic, commercial and societal issue
- Standardization, certification and accreditation
- Standardization, innovation and intellectual property
- Standardization strategy in the company
- Implement standards
- Participate in standards development
- Standardization in Luxembourg
- National structure
- Read/buy standards
- Participate in standardization work
- Theoretical and practical aspects
- Study cases
A qui s'adresse la formation?
All persons working within an organization, a company or an organization located in Luxembourg.
At the end of the course, each participant receives a certificate of participation.
- The course is free of charge.
- The course can be delivered on demand.
- The course may be provided at our offices (Esch/Belval) or within your company.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation ILNAS / ANEC.