Standardization and regulation
This awareness session is aimed at anyone who wishes to learn how the standardization process is organized and what are the interactions between standardization and regulation. It presents general examples to illustrate how standardization can be used in support of the regulation.
1. Organization and mechanisms of the voluntary technical standardization
2. Normative and regulatory environment
3. Status and legal value of the technical standard
- Interaction and collaboration
- Theoretical knowledge
A qui s'adresse la formation?
All persons working within an organization, a company or an organization located in Luxembourg.
At the end of the course, each participant receives a certificate of participation.
- The course is free of charge.
- The course can be delivered on demand.
- The course may be provided at our offices (Esch/Belval) or within your company.