Risk Management (Banks) - Regulation for Banks
Although closely related, risk management and regulation are quite different.
This course explores the interaction of regulation and risk management with a particular focus on the work of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, which serves as an important foundation for regulating risk and risk management in banks.
People working in banking who want to acquire an in- depth understanding of how risk management for banks is regulated.
- Risk and risk management: Types ofrisk in banking, methods of managing risk
- Risk andregulation - The Basel Committee
- Methods in theBasel Accord: credit risk, market risk, operationalrisk, liquidity risk
- International regulatoryenvironment for risk in banking
- Future trends inregulations