Live Event Course: AML / CFT Luxembourg
There are 3 core objectives of this course:
1. You gain a basic understanding as to what money laundering and terrorist financing are. We also look at the impact on society that these activities have.
2. You gain an appreciation of the main laws and regulations coving the processes of anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing. We look at this on a global, European and local level to ensure that you have a good background concerning the development of the rules and their current status.
3. We look at the potential impact that non compliance with the laws could have on you or your organization. This is quite important as it helps to put into perspective the seriousness of the offences outlined in the laws and regulations.
This course covers anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing within the Luxembourg laws, regulations and circulars. It has been updated for the 4th EU Directive. It is suitable for all users.
- The process of money laundering
- The impact of money laundering on society
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating Terrorist Financing (CTF)
- AML / CTF Stakeholders (global, european and local)
- Key requirements of the laws, regulations and circulars
- Roles and responsibilities
We can customise this course for your organisation. Customisation can include: Branded website and course Branded certificates Additional material covering your organisation and its AML policy and procedures.
- Live video conference followed by online assessment and certificate
A qui s'adresse la formation?
All staff working in or under the Luxembourg laws, regulations and circulars for AML.
- online assessment
- Fully configurable - Number of Questions,
- Ability to customize to your organisation
Certificate provided in PDF - copy available to HR, Compliance
The video conference is presented by Leslie Foster. Leslie has 25+ years of experience working in corporate governance and has been presenting AML training courses to institutions and boards of directors for the last 5 years.