Product management: tools and basics principles of product portfolio management
At the end of the training, the attendee will be able to
- apply the basic principles of portfolio product management
- better understand new product launches, old product phase-out
- understand the implication of new product launches, old product phase-out on the company profitability
- Main tasks of a Product Manager
- Implication of the PM from birth to dead of a product lifecycle
- SWOT analysis of current products vs market needs
- LEAN product development principles
- Profit management principles (pricing)
- Product Manager at the heart of the process
- Product portfolio management (complexity)
- Reporting tools (Business Intelligence)
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training will provide basic tools to better understand the crucial role of new product portfolio into current markets
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal five days before the
start of the course ( Télécharger ici le Guide du portail client ). During registration, you have the possibility to order, against
payment, a printed version of the course material which will then be given to
you at the beginning of the course.